Friday, July 13, 2007

My Two Cents' Worth

1. Waiters have to earn their tips. That's their job, no more no less.
2. The worst drivers I've ever seen are in Montgomery County, Maryland.

3. When you go to parties with the same people all the time, you can't say, "I have a bottle of liquor in my car" every time.
4. People should use the phrase "stupid bimbo" more often -- not my point, but I certainly agree with it.
5. The guy who decided to put wheels on the bottom of office chairs was a genius.
6. The thing they say about Wrigley is that you went to a party and a baseball game broke out . . . it's absolutely true (of course, it helps when the Cubs are winning).
7. Chicago pizza might actually be better than New York pizza.

1 comment:

dara said...

Yay, I get to be the first commenter!

#1 & #2: Agreed.

Re: #3: Apparently, Ted thinks he can, and does, but says it's okay because he has, on occasion, given me a couple dollars from his poker winnings.

I'd rather have the bottle of whiskey.

#4: No comment.