Friday, July 13, 2007

My First Post Ever!

Those who know me best would say that I complain a lot. Not really in a whiney, cry-baby sort of way (left that behind when I was like 12 or so), but more that I have opinions and expectations about the world in which I live, and I often like to share them . . . unclear whether my listerners like to hear them.So, I will try to channel my social commentaries to this site, and hopefully, I'll be able to mix in some lighter, less cynical things as well. We shall see. In the meantime, I'm also going to start a list, at this point in no particular order, of things that I find comment-worthy throughout the day. We'll see how that goes.

Well, hope you enjoy, and come back often!

2 comments:

Apotheosis said...

Jason? That you man? It's Jason G. I noticed the link to my blog.

Jason said...

Oh, it's me alright. Thought I'd try my hand at this since I always have something to say about pretty much everything. We'll see though.