Monday, July 16, 2007

Living My Dreams

At some time around 8 years old, my favorite player was Ryne Sandberg of the Chicago Cubs. I even saved my money to buy this baseball card:
I'm not sure how or why because I didn't have WGN and I wasn't from Chicago, but from that time on, my favorite baseball team -- actually, my favorite sports team -- has been the Chicago Cubs. But, I never made it to Chicago and Wrigley Field until this past weekend, and it certainly lived up to all of my expectations and more.

I've seen it in pictures a million times, but when I saw this sign, I knew I'd arrived.

Great seats, huh?

Just gorgeous. I think this picture will be my new wallpaper on my computer. But, lest you all think the only thing I did was go to Wrigley, I leave you with this, from Giordano's On Rush. Mmmm . . .

No comments: